Fabio Della Selva
My name is Fabio Della Selva I’m an all round Web Designer/Developer with an excellent ability to adapt to new softwares, languages and development environments.
I’m strongly oriented to frontend development but i also have excellent knowledge of backend development and i often work in both fields.
- Build HTML/CSS responsive templates (using boilerplates like Foundation, Bootstrap, Skeleton) respecting last web standards and focusing on cross browser compatibility, design and usability.
- Integrate/write JS/jQuery script/plugin to improve the interactivity and usability of Frontend/Backend
- Integrate external APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Gmaps, Flickr, Re-Captcha, Cisco WebEx, Google Shortner, LinkedIn, PayPal, Bitly, Kigo, SugarCRM, ecc. and in general I interact with REST and SOAP APIs.
- Integrate AJAX script for live requests with XML, JSON or HTML response parsing.
- Integrate dynamic parts (usually PHP/MySQL).
- Write Object Oriented Code.
- Create CMS Templates and/or plugins (WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop).
- Collaborate with other developers through version controls systems such as SVN and GIT
I have an excellent analytical skills that allow me to find solutions to the problems.
I’m confident with server setup and administration.
I have a big passion for Photography, 3D, music and technology.
I’m the creator of FabCam a cool web application that lets you to take pictures with a lot of fun effects, texture, frames, objects, text. Checkout FabLabs to see my last cool experiments.